Mend a Bike training – book your place now!
Are you still perplexed by punctures, bamboozled by brake pads or simply want to know how to check if a cycle is safe, then come to our Mend a Bike training.
Everything is ready to go and there are just 8 places on each course. They will be filled on a first come first served basis, so send your email commitment to david.a.r.wood to book your place now!
· Instructor: Mark Hardy of Oundle Bikefix
· Location: Oundle School Cloisters on New Street (just up from Colemans and opposite the Great Hall)
· Timing: Arrive at 1415 ready to start at 1430. Finish at 1630. Bring your own bike, but make sure it is in clean condition.
· Dates: Saturday 13th October, Saturday 20th October and Saturday 27th October
· 13th October Programme: Routine cycle checks plus repairing a rear wheel puncture. Everyone will be given a set of metal tyre levers to keep.
· 20th October Programme: Changing bike/gear cables and brake blocks. Everyone will be given a multi function tool to keep. (You should have attended the 13th October Programme before joining this session.)
· 27th October Programme: Routine cycle checks plus repairing a rear wheel puncture. Everyone will be given a set of metal tyre levers to keep. (This is a repeat of the 13th October Programme.)
Cost: Each 2 hour programme will cost £10. The remaining costs will be subsidised by funding from Awards for All. (Mark will have some spare parts available for you to purchase if they are needed.)
Oundle – On your bike! is organised by OTTG – Oundle Transition Town Group (www.oundletransition.org.uk/).
OTTG aims to raise awareness of climate change and seek practical ways to reduce our dependence on carbon fuels.
We focus on four main areas – energy, transport, food and work/lifestyle.
Copyright © 2012 Oundle – On Your Bike, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.
Our mailing address is:
Oundle – On Your Bike, PO Box 972,Oundle, Northamptonshire Add us to your address book