- Fri 24-Aug –
***CONTACT ME IF…
– You can help for 30 mins or more on any date
– Are you a qualified FIRST AIDER who could stay for the duration of a session
– Are you a qualified mechanic who could stay for the duration of a session
– A you are highly experienced road rider willing to ride alongside small groups
AGE – 8-15yrs
COST – Go-Ride club members £2.00 / Non-Go-Ride club members £4.00 Note: If you join your local Go-Ride club you will get FREE British Cycling Membership*
What to bring?
– BIKE – Preferably road racing bike but any fully working bike with two brakes may be used. A limited number of road racing bikes are available to borrow free of charge but must be booked at least one week in advance. These bikes are suitable for riders aged 12yrs upwards & have flat pedals which cannot be changed.
– BOTTLE – Please bring a water based drink.-
ARRIVAL – Riders must arrive at the main gate between 6.30pm-6.45pm to gain access to the site. Arrivals after this time will not be admitted. Proceed to gate 17 which will lead you to the Arena car park where signing-on/registration & bike checks will take place. Sessions will start promptly at 7pm. Exit from the site is by automated gate/barrier so you can leave at any time.PARENTAL CONSENT required
If these sessions are successful there will be further opportunities for a race/race series to be held here in the future so please do your best to support these new opportunities.
Any questions? Contact – Alison Lilley 07983 809120